Verified Reviewer

I purchased a TV 2 years ago, it is acting up. Your representative extended my warranty sent out a technician from a 3rd party they said they can fix it took 8 days for them to reply back and say Samsung said never mind they will replace the TV. I called to speak to Samsung, they said that was a mistake in era of communication when 3 different people confirm that they will be fixing or replacing..

I will make sure to tell family and friends and neighbors to never buy any Samsung product again, this is very uncalled-for and the customer service that was provided was on was unprofessional...

I'm AVP at a Fortune 500 bank customer service is the key, Samsung is the worst.

User's recommendation: Never buy Samsung TV.

Preferred solution: I would like for them to be responsible for what the agreement was told to me..

Samsung Electronics Cons: Worst product and customer service.

Location: Charlotte, North Carolina