Samsung Electronics - Samsung Refrigerator model #RS263TDBP review
Bought the Samsung brand new at Lowes and 30 months later, it is making a loud racket from the inside.Went online to see if this is a isolated problem or some defect.
I found there was a class action suit brought against Samsung for the same icing issue. $1400 appliance & it is a big expensive pile of $hit. Since the warranty expires after a year, guess who pays for the replacement of the circulating fan that burnt out because of the ice...yeah, we know who pays.
Wish I had found these sites about the problems before but thought Samsung had their $hit dialed in tighter than this.Stay away from sansung
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Refrigerator Repair
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Got a new 1 TB Western Digital external hard drive, the My Book Essentials with Smartware. Smartware really $ucks It is painfully slow, hangs, crashes a lot & takes forever..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."