Samsung Electronics - Samsung Refrigerator model #RS263TDBP review
Bought the Samsung brand new at Lowes and 30 months later, it is making a loud racket from the inside.Went online to see if this is a isolated problem or some defect.
I found there was a class action suit brought against Samsung for the same icing issue. $1400 appliance & it is a big expensive pile of $hit. Since the warranty expires after a year, guess who pays for the replacement of the circulating fan that burnt out because of the ice...yeah, we know who pays.
Wish I had found these sites about the problems before but thought Samsung had their $hit dialed in tighter than this.Stay away from sansung
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Refrigerator Repair
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Tv is 2 years old good thing i was home left bottom corner started to smolder almost like it would catch on fire if left u noticed ..."
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "I am re-writing the complaint and attaching the required documents. I had bought SAMSUNG plasma TV 43” model No PS43E40B1R from Samsung authorized dealer in Karachi ( Jaffar & Sons..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Got a new 1 TB Western Digital external hard drive, the My Book Essentials with Smartware. Smartware really $ucks It is painfully slow, hangs, crashes a lot & takes forever..."