Eglin Afb, Florida

Bought the Samsung brand new at Lowes and 30 months later, it is making a loud racket from the inside.Went online to see if this is a isolated problem or some defect.

I found there was a class action suit brought against Samsung for the same icing issue. $1400 appliance & it is a big expensive pile of $hit. Since the warranty expires after a year, guess who pays for the replacement of the circulating fan that burnt out because of the ice...yeah, we know who pays.

Wish I had found these sites about the problems before but thought Samsung had their $hit dialed in tighter than this.Stay away from sansung

Review about: Refrigerator Repair.

2.3
Style and Design
Ease of Use
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $1400
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Samsung Electronics - Purble front camera in Samsung Galaxy S6 Samsung Electronics "I bought the new Samsung Galaxy s6 1/5/2015 and on the 23 i noted a purple color in the images if the front camera in the low light, i went..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Defective TV screen - Samsung Plasma TV -serial no. ZFG838YC700041 Samsung Electronics "I am re-writing the complaint and attaching the required documents. I had bought SAMSUNG plasma TV 43” model No PS43E40B1R from Samsung authorized dealer in Karachi ( Jaffar & Sons..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung Does NOT Stand Behind Their Product!!! Samsung Electronics "I moved into a Jayman Masterbuilt home with brand new Samsung appliances in January 2011. Just after the one year warranty was up on our Samsung dishwasher, it broke...." Read more Samsung Electronics - Review about Samsung Galaxy S6 from Saint Albans, West Virginia Samsung Electronics "so much for your galaxy s6 active being "rugged" ...might be waterproof but it's not 19 month old Dominic proof lol ...dropped it last night & the touchscreen stopped working..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more Amtrak - I was suppose to catch a train from Dwight il at 8:24 a train came pass at 8:30 but never stopped so called customer service to check the status of the rain they then told me that the train came at Amtrak "8:30 and departed at 8:32 but the only train that came pass didn't stop at all I'm very unhappy with this and I will not be using Amtrak anymore can..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more