Bought the Samsung brand new at Lowes and 30 months later, it is making a loud racket from the inside.Went online to see if this is a isolated problem or some defect.
I found there was a class action suit brought against Samsung for the same icing issue. $1400 appliance & it is a big expensive pile of $hit. Since the warranty expires after a year, guess who pays for the replacement of the circulating fan that burnt out because of the ice...yeah, we know who pays.
Wish I had found these sites about the problems before but thought Samsung had their $hit dialed in tighter than this.Stay away from sansung
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Refrigerator Repair
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "I am on my 4th Samsung TV. 2 of 4 of them have broken in the first year of ownership. Most recently, I bought a 40" LED Smart..."
- "Got a new 1 TB Western Digital external hard drive, the My Book Essentials with Smartware. Smartware really $ucks It is painfully slow, hangs, crashes a lot & takes forever..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."