Eglin Afb, Florida
2.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Bought the Samsung brand new at Lowes and 30 months later, it is making a loud racket from the inside.Went online to see if this is a isolated problem or some defect.

I found there was a class action suit brought against Samsung for the same icing issue. $1400 appliance & it is a big expensive pile of $hit. Since the warranty expires after a year, guess who pays for the replacement of the circulating fan that burnt out because of the ice...yeah, we know who pays.

Wish I had found these sites about the problems before but thought Samsung had their $hit dialed in tighter than this.Stay away from sansung

Review about: Samsung Electronics Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments

Samsung Electronics - Samsung Galaxy S6 Review from Saint Albans, West Virginia Samsung Electronics "so much for your galaxy s6 active being "rugged" ...might be waterproof but it's not 19 month old Dominic proof lol ...dropped it last night & the touchscreen stopped working..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Tv Review from Hawley, Pennsylvania Samsung Electronics "I purchase this television 3yrs ago and it wasn't cheap.So now my tv has a blue bars with white lines on the side of the picture. I contacted Samsung about..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Purble front camera in Samsung Galaxy S6 Samsung Electronics "I bought the new Samsung Galaxy s6 1/5/2015 and on the 23 i noted a purple color in the images if the front camera in the low light, i went..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more