2.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Sent my Galaxy S3 phone (4 months old) in for repairs (charging socket bad). They received my phone & returned to me a new charger & cable but not my phone.

Called & was told that they "misplaced" my phone & would send me a replacement phone within 72 hrs. Two weeks later and they have not sent anything - they tell me that they now have to conduct an internal investigation & will not ship a replacement phone until that investigation is completed. They screw up and now make me wait while they diddle around internally. This is their idea of "customer support"?

And their Executive Customer Relations department refuses to accept my calls. Speaks volumes for Samsung.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and customer service followup and never called me back or emailed me back. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of samsung electronics customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Samsung Electronics needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned samsung electronics customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Samsung Electronics.

Comments