Samsung Electronics - Samsung Smart TV and Customer service sucks
About 8 months ago I bought a brand new Samsung 46" 6000 smart LED but unfortunately 1 month ago the LED completely gone away and It took a month for Samsung to replace it with a brand new one(a newer model), last Friday on 20 April 2012 I received the new one but I noticed the screen is not as sharp and clear as the previous one even in HD channels. not Only it was not sharp and clear but also it's blur and difficult to read some texts.
Since I'm not a TV expert It took me a while to find out what wrong is with the picture,(I reset pic setting several times and reset the TV setting completely but none of them has solved the problem ,even I tried to upgrade the software version but it was already updated). I called Samsung customer service several times and when I asked them what the difference is between the new one and the old one, once they told all Info is available in website and I only can use it to find out the difference, when I checked the website the the new one UA46ES6200 is not available it means that some customer service guys do not know what sort of info is available in your website and its really disappointing for a such a big brand like Samsung , finally I spent 2 hours sitting in front of TV and trying take some picture that show what the problem is.
I sent those pictures but since samsung is using the latest technology it took 24H to 48H to receive an email , they are using pigeon tech and finally they asked me to sent it again :)
I did too much effort for my Samsung TV , I would rather to get a refund and go for a Sony TV.
If any one wants to see how the quality of the samsung smart TV is ,I can send the picture that shows the problem.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I have a complaint against Samsung India w.r.t. their 29" coloured TV which was purchased on 19th June, 2008. From the 2nd month of its purchase it started giving problems...."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "Today's in Australia many computer users are facing system corrupt problem, hard disk damage etc. This all problems become due to virus which enters into your computer without user permission...."
- "Hi Purchased a 55" LED Full HD TV from Kogan online. It was a pre-sale so it took about a month to arrive. When it got here I was so excited..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."