About 8 months ago I bought a brand new Samsung 46" 6000 smart LED but unfortunately 1 month ago the LED completely gone away and It took a month for Samsung to replace it with a brand new one(a newer model), last Friday on 20 April 2012 I received the new one but I noticed the screen is not as sharp and clear as the previous one even in HD channels. not Only it was not sharp and clear but also it's blur and difficult to read some texts.
Since I'm not a TV expert It took me a while to find out what wrong is with the picture,(I reset pic setting several times and reset the TV setting completely but none of them has solved the problem ,even I tried to upgrade the software version but it was already updated). I called Samsung customer service several times and when I asked them what the difference is between the new one and the old one, once they told all Info is available in website and I only can use it to find out the difference, when I checked the website the the new one UA46ES6200 is not available it means that some customer service guys do not know what sort of info is available in your website and its really disappointing for a such a big brand like Samsung , finally I spent 2 hours sitting in front of TV and trying take some picture that show what the problem is.
I sent those pictures but since samsung is using the latest technology it took 24H to 48H to receive an email , they are using pigeon tech and finally they asked me to sent it again :)
I did too much effort for my Samsung TV , I would rather to get a refund and go for a Sony TV.
If any one wants to see how the quality of the samsung smart TV is ,I can send the picture that shows the problem.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "My fiance and I bought one of Samsung's 3D Blu-ray entertainment units on Boxing Day of 2012 when it came up at a really good price. We have only had..."
- "Purchased 2 wigs from this company, took forever to receive, then wigs looked nothing to what I ordered, spent $250 and they offered me $20!refund, I posted 1 wig back..."
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "Ordered dress and jacket. When it finally arrived I thought it must be a joke. The jacket wouldn't fit a 5 year old and as for the dress, well it..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."