Samsung Electronics - Samsung Smart TV and Customer service sucks

Hi there,

About 8 months ago I bought a brand new Samsung 46" 6000 smart LED but unfortunately 1 month ago the LED completely gone away and It took a month for Samsung to replace it with a brand new one(a newer model), last Friday on 20 April 2012 I received the new one but I noticed the screen is not as sharp and clear as the previous one even in HD channels. not Only it was not sharp and clear but also it's blur and difficult to read some texts.

Since I'm not a TV expert It took me a while to find out what wrong is with the picture,(I reset pic setting several times and reset the TV setting completely but none of them has solved the problem ,even I tried to upgrade the software version but it was already updated). I called Samsung customer service several times and when I asked them what the difference is between the new one and the old one, once they told all Info is available in website and I only can use it to find out the difference, when I checked the website the the new one UA46ES6200 is not available it means that some customer service guys do not know what sort of info is available in your website and its really disappointing for a such a big brand like Samsung , finally I spent 2 hours sitting in front of TV and trying take some picture that show what the problem is.

I sent those pictures but since samsung is using the latest technology it took 24H to 48H to receive an email , they are using pigeon tech and finally they asked me to sent it again :)

I did too much effort for my Samsung TV , I would rather to get a refund and go for a Sony TV.

If any one wants to see how the quality of the samsung smart TV is ,I can send the picture that shows the problem.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 8 Yes 8 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 25, 2015 #976547

Sounds like what I saw when I didn't use a GOOD HDMI cable. Proper wiring is important. Samsung makes good screens.

Jan 24, 2013 #598608 Florence, Alabama

:( I've been having trouble connecting to the internet on this since I got it. It never loads videos. It takes 10 minutes to watch a 3 minute video. My wireless router is located right next to it. It just refuses to pick up the signal. I would suggest that you look elsewhere if you are looking for a tv with quality internet.

Jan 24, 2013 #598612 Melbourne, Victoria

sometimes I had the same problem, the packet lost was too high,

with the Sony one I don't have any problem

Cactus gary

Jun 11, 2012 #494571

Bought a new 8000 series Plasma - smart TV ?? It is advertised as being able to connect to the internet. Either poor advertising or fraud. This requires a passive ip address. Interesting: not available from ROGERS, SHAW, TELUS, COGECO - so how do I do this in Canada. Samsung has NO answer, They claim they have 1000's of Canadians hooked up. So where are they? What internet providers are they using? Seems to me a joke.

Jun 03, 2012 #490202

I also found Samsung customer service absolutely useless. Ive played around with the settings a fair bit & Im pretty happy with them now although some 3D movies are still a litle blury at times. Samsung twice sent me a software update on a usb & both times it didnt work, they are a pretty useless bunch when you need them

May 26, 2012 #486207

Eventualy I managed to refaund the tv :)

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.