Samsung Smartcam wifi cam model SNH1011N JUNK!Bought from Costco.

Package and inserts state 30 minute setup, but after 2 hours this is what happened:

Quicksetup guide directs you to a website that does not load. I found my link by searching the Samsung website, but the plugin does not download. This camera will only work through the Samsung website link through the plugin, so it is virtuously useless. I have about over eight years electronic education and have even invented my own devices; consider my level of comprehension and experience EXPERT.

I used their chat help and the person admitted he had no information and gave me an 800 number which was closed. What's your chance of accessing this website to actually use it as a security camera when you need to? That is, if you actually ever got it to work? This product is abysmal.

Look at the reviews which are almost universally 1 star.

Bad website maintenance; bad design; bad product testing by Samsung before product release.More Chinese Junk offered by Costco.

Review about: Samsung Smartcam.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Submit review

Comments

I purchased this piece of *** from costco.No help there.

This will no let u let you into your password.

You call the 800 number they cannot help you.Big piece of ***!!!!

Jim

similar experience. the hardware is not bad. the software is worse than horrible.