I am on my 4th Samsung TV.2 of 4 of them have broken in the first year of ownership.
Most recently, I bought a 40" LED Smart TV,UN40ES6100, and it broke after 2 months. We were watching it and all of the sudden, a bunch of vertical and horizontal color lines appeared. Upon looking closer, it appears to have a spider web type crack in the screen but there is no damage on the screen when you touch it. No dents, scratches, etc.
on the outside, but somehow with nobody even touching it, the inside glass broke. I have video showing nobody touched it when it happened and based on my research, it could be caused by a defect or temperature issues.
Samsung refused to fix it because it is of their subjective opinion that it must have been caused by us.My attorney is pursuing class action alternatives because apparently there are many cases in which Samsung blames the consumer with no evidence whatsoever.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Samsung S3 purchased June 2012. Motherboard failed 21st December 2012. Took to repair station, who said they couldn't repair and sent to Samsung. Eventually returned on 10th January 2013. Noticed..."
- "Tv is 2 years old good thing i was home left bottom corner started to smolder almost like it would catch on fire if left u noticed ..."
- "Samsung Defective Monitor Series LED TV UA40d5000 PMX : Samsung the biggest producer of monitor in the world. Black Strip on Samsung TV. I bought a 40 inch LED Samsung TV..."
- "Pembroke Pines,FL location. We arrived 9 minutes late to a 9:30 appointment and were told with attitude that we would have to take the 11:30 appointment. What concerned me was..."
- "To whom it may concern (or even Care); You can define a Company, by it's overall Customer-Service... I've Managed; Call-Centers, Network Operations Centers, Wall-Street GSOC Centers and simply "Customer Service" Centers......"
- "The worse waiting air line, fly 206 from jfkMore than one hour in the line. Plus long line to security.never again...."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."