Samsung Electronics - Samsung TV's are horrible quality

I am on my 4th Samsung TV.2 of 4 of them have broken in the first year of ownership.

Most recently, I bought a 40" LED Smart TV,UN40ES6100, and it broke after 2 months. We were watching it and all of the sudden, a bunch of vertical and horizontal color lines appeared. Upon looking closer, it appears to have a spider web type crack in the screen but there is no damage on the screen when you touch it. No dents, scratches, etc.

on the outside, but somehow with nobody even touching it, the inside glass broke. I have video showing nobody touched it when it happened and based on my research, it could be caused by a defect or temperature issues.

Samsung refused to fix it because it is of their subjective opinion that it must have been caused by us.My attorney is pursuing class action alternatives because apparently there are many cases in which Samsung blames the consumer with no evidence whatsoever.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 22, 2013 #667786 Brooklyn, New York

i bet a Wii controller hit the screen LMAO !

0 0 Reply

Jun 22, 2013 #667785 Brooklyn, New York

really ? an LCD display panel just "cracked" on its own ?
sure, i have heard of the PLASMA panels cracking on their own but NOT an LCD.
really now, take a really close look at the attached picture by this poster and tell me what that looks like to you.
survey says......
ding ! we have a winner !
lying about what *really* happened to your LCD display panel and how it *really* got cracked/shattered is not going to get it fixed for free, its just going to prove that you are a total *** :roll

1 0 Reply

Mar 04, 2013 #618100 Perth, Western Australia

Samsung televisions cracking internally is a world wide problem, I don't understand how they can deny your warranty claim when reports of this issue stretch back as far as 2008.

0 1 Reply

Jun 22, 2013 #667792 Brooklyn, New York

you are a *** my friend.
clearly, you cannot discern the difference between what is caused by impact and what happens on its own.
i bet you are one of those people who demand a new tire for free for your car after you ran over a bunch of nails :grin

1 0 Reply

Apr 16, 2014 #805759 Edmonton, Alberta

^^ *** troll
thousands of Samsung plasmas have cracked due to thermal issues

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.