Bought this machine 2 years ago as I wash a lot of clothing.In that time, I am literally watching this machine rust before my eyes.

I contacted Sears and was told they could come out and fix it. Yeah right. How do you fix rust and a better question is, "why should a two year old washer have rust in the first place?" I contacted Samsung and they tell me rust is cosmetic. Really?

I must have been under a rock the last fifty years! It is obvious that the material used to make these washers is utter garbage. Boatloads of pics on the web of this rotting pile of garbage. All the machines are rusting in the same places too!

I will never purchase a Samsung product again.Cheap junk.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of samsung electronics washing machine from Samsung Electronics and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $800 and wants Samsung Electronics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Samsung Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments