Washington, District Of Columbia
100% full Not resolved

Bought this machine 2 years ago as I wash a lot of clothing.In that time, I am literally watching this machine rust before my eyes.

I contacted Sears and was told they could come out and fix it. Yeah right. How do you fix rust and a better question is, "why should a two year old washer have rust in the first place?" I contacted Samsung and they tell me rust is cosmetic. Really?

I must have been under a rock the last fifty years! It is obvious that the material used to make these washers is utter garbage. Boatloads of pics on the web of this rotting pile of garbage. All the machines are rusting in the same places too!

I will never purchase a Samsung product again.Cheap junk.

Review about: Samsung Wa5451Anw Top Load Washing Machine.

I didn't like: Poor quality.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $800
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Samsung Electronics - Review about Samsung Galaxy S6 from Saint Albans, West Virginia Samsung Electronics "so much for your galaxy s6 active being "rugged" ...might be waterproof but it's not 19 month old Dominic proof lol ...dropped it last night & the touchscreen stopped working..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Review about Samsung Galaxy S6 from Tiskilwa, Illinois Samsung Electronics "I recently bought a Galaxy S6 after having to switch my service due to connectivity issues (couldn't make or receive calls due to virtually no signal from the main carriers..." Read more Samsung Electronics - SAMSUNG Plasma TV Samsung Electronics "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN I, Dato’ Dr. Tahir Mahmood, have been one of the admirer of Samsung Products since 2011, using Samsung mobile phones ( 7 untill now in use..." Read more TruGreen nightmare Trugreen "I am paying way to much for poor service! All I wanted was the crab grass killed and they couldn't even do that. Scott's was bought out by TruGreen and..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more Shipito - They are thieves and scammers !! Shipito "In my first purchase was all perfect, (because the purchase was of little value). In my second purchase, of greater value, they told me that my package was lost in..." Read more Weathertech Canada - Terrible Mat fit and louzy costumer service Weathertech Canada "I purchased a set of front floor mats for my 2017 Jaguar XE. They took weeks to arrive and when they did unfortunately the fit was awful. There are big..." Read more