Rust all around the bleach dispenser! When I contacted Samsung, same song and dance -- not covered, cosmetic.

Besides the issue of rust, the machine washes horribly!!! It dispenses barely enough water to get the clothes wet, much less completely cover them -- I have even had clothes come out dry because they never rotated down from the top layer. My boy's rugby clothes still come out smelling so I have to rewash, deodorant in sweater underarms will not come out even when pretreated, barrel barely moves 2-3 inches when supposedly washing. I have put a set of sheets in with a sheet with one fold in it and the sheet came out still folded!!!!

A few years ago, I received a sticker in the mail to put over the settings because they were apparently incorrect - did anyone else get that sticker?

I hate this machine and will NEVER PURCHASE SAMSUNG AGAIN!! I am checking into a class action lawsuit that I have found online. If enough of us do the same, maybe we can get something done about it. Frustrated doesn't even come close to describing my feelings :-/

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor design and dont stand behind product.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 07.

Comments