3.3
Ease of Use

I bought six Samsung TVs over the past 18 years. The four 42” units have been outstanding.

However, the two 65” TVs cost a fortune and lasted three years and four years each. This was a poor investment. In 2012, I purchased a second Samsung refrigerator. Both units had to have Ice maker repairs in the first three years.

I also bought in 2012 a Samsung microwave, washer, dryer and dish washer. The washer’s water pump had to be replaced and then the unit was recalled. The washer repair costs were around $350. Samsung published up to $150 to replace a recalled washer with a new Samsung unit.

My personal offer for my $600 washer was around $50 towards a new unit. Another poor investment. Consumer Report Magazine rated Samsung units among the top three products in their specific field. From my experiences with recent product purchases of Samsung items, these items are no longer on my list of things to purchase from Samsung.

I rate these Samsung products as a “high risk of repair,” or as a poor investment for a limited budget. Please note that I have had very positive results, over the years, with two Samsung computers and one microwave.

Review about: Samsung Electronics Tv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Nothing.

Comments

I bought a 60’’ Samsung TV about 3-1/2 years ago and have a blue line going down the center of screen,I called customer service and was told they can not do anything,as it just ran out of warranty,A $1,000+ TV should last more than a little over three years.All of my appliances are Samsung and Not for much longer.