In mid April I bought a Samsung Tv at the Brick and I set it up in the beginning of May.I watched 2 Hockey games and about 3 1 hr movies and it failed (no Picture).

When reported they sent a repairman out and he told me it was the lcd screen, that was the beginning of June. I contacted them a number of times to no avail and then today I was told (6 weeks later) that they only service the sets and I would just have to wait until the part came in.

I think everyone should no of this policy.

Review about: Samsung Electronics Tv.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments

Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Purble front camera in Samsung Galaxy S6 Samsung Electronics "I bought the new Samsung Galaxy s6 1/5/2015 and on the 23 i noted a purple color in the images if the front camera in the low light, i went..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Is Samsung Scamming Customers? Samsung Electronics "I cannot believe the LACK of customer service I received from Samsung. I purchased a Samsung Smart TV in October that I gave as a gift at Christmas. Once the..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung Galaxy S6 Review from Tiskilwa, Illinois Samsung Electronics "I recently bought a Galaxy S6 after having to switch my service due to connectivity issues (couldn't make or receive calls due to virtually no signal from the main carriers..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more