Style and Design

purchased washer in 2/13 and it has never worked properly.Clothes came out of final cycle still dripping wet and no matter how little soap was used I have to do an additional rinse to get all of the soap out.

Bleach runs out of dispenser and down the front of the machine while you are adding it. My 1st service call shortly after purchase I was told that the problem of wet clothing was because I was mixing the load; socks w/underwear, t-shirts w/jeans, etc. Currently on my 6th service call since June 2014 because the machine gets to the final spin cycle and gets stuck at 7 min left and it just keeps going and going until you manually shut it off.

Clothes still dripping wet due to incomplete rinse cycle.Front load model WF405SATPAEWR/A2

Review about: Samsung Electronics Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments

Samsung Electronics - Samsung Galaxy S6 Review from Tiskilwa, Illinois Samsung Electronics "I recently bought a Galaxy S6 after having to switch my service due to connectivity issues (couldn't make or receive calls due to virtually no signal from the main carriers..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung TV White Dots Customer Dissatisfaction Samsung Electronics "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Purble front camera in Samsung Galaxy S6 Samsung Electronics "I bought the new Samsung Galaxy s6 1/5/2015 and on the 23 i noted a purple color in the images if the front camera in the low light, i went..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more