Have a Samsung RF263BEAESR/AA unit that is only 3 years old that has developed a issue with water leaking into the main portion of the refrigerator.

Called Samsung and they stated that this is NOT a covered warranty issue and I need to call a service tech.

I called the tech and he informed me that this is a know issue and I need a "Leak Kit" at a cost of under $20, plus the cost of labor.

I cannot understand why Samsung cannot cover this repair on a unit that I paid over $2000 for plus the fact that the fix is a heating element that is longer than the one that was originally installed.

Samsung from what I have read knew about this issue and refuses to help their costumers.

I sent Samsung a complaint and their response was "There are no accommodations available. We apologize for any frustration and inconvenience."

Well Im sorry that I will NEVER purchase any Samsung product in the future and will instruct everyone I know to stay away from their products at all costs!

Art Kolupanowich

Comments

h.kitchener
#1532040

Samsung televisions are fairly reliable but stay away from Samsung appliances. Best to always buy a basic model of appliance without the bells and whistles so when it breaks, just toss it out and replace. The Whirlpool basic appliances are still good.