Purchased a Samsung Refrigerator model number RF263BEAESR/AA approximately 3 years ago.

The main issue is that I am getting water under the crisper drawer that I need to mop up once a week to prevent it leaking out of the unit onto the floor.

I sent Samsung a email telling them about the problem and the response I got back was "There are no accommodations available We apologize for any frustration and inconvenience."

I also call Samsung and got the same answer, its out of covered warranty. But they did give me a service tech phone number for me to call, but I would need to pay for it myself.

The tech stated that this is a know issue and the fix is a $20 dollar "Leak Kit" plus his labor costs. The "Leak Kit" is a replacement heating unit that is LONGER that the one that is installed to melt the ice buildup that caused the water to leak into the unit.

The other issue is that the ice maker does not close correctly causing a ice jam in the ice maker unit. This means every week or so the ice maker stops and I need to use a hair dryer to clear out the ice buildup so it starts making ice again.

Samsung needs to help me with these issues at no cost to me.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments