Purchased a Samsung WD8704RJA Washer/Dryer

Drying programmes include a timed dry function - no information in the manual about whether this was a full-power programme or a low-temp one.

Sent email to Samsung requesting this information.

Got the following reply:

"In relation to the drying temperature on a Timed Dry Function, unfortunately, we do not have this information. However, if you contact your local engineer they will be happy to provide any assistance on this matter that they can. "

No information included as to who my local engineer may be.

Meaning behind email:

"We can't be arsed answering your email properly because we've already got your money, so no profit for us, so *** off and bother someone else with your silly questions."

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments

I followed up the above with another email, pointing out that this info should be in the manual and isn't.

They responded with the answer - ALL information is in the manual, please look.

I was pretty pissed off by this stage, but figured that there was no point in sending any more.

Today, I suddenly received a phone-call from Samsung quality control apologising for the service I'd received and promising to look into it for me.

So there may be light at the end of the tunnel after all.