I recently bought f8000 60 inch tv.Within two weeks smart voice feature would activate on its own.

Called samsung and a tech was sent out for repair. Replaced what he determined would correct the problem. That didn't solve the issue. They came out again to take back to shop.

After a week and a half still couldn't determine what was the cause. I demand the return of my $2300.00 lemon, after tv was dropped off fired up and discovered they didn't even have the smart feature set to on. Dumb ***! Still not repaired, and now a small white dot in the center of the tv.

Called samsung for repair request a different repair company. This bad experience has left a bad taste in my mouth. I had high hopes for this led tv but now I'm having second thoughts about the purchase.

Did all available research before buying this lemon and advice from cnet reviews boys was I misinformed.Never again!!!!

Review about: Samsung Electronics Tv.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments

Samsung Electronics - Tv Review from Hawley, Pennsylvania Samsung Electronics "I purchase this television 3yrs ago and it wasn't cheap.So now my tv has a blue bars with white lines on the side of the picture. I contacted Samsung about..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung WA5451ANW RUST, RUST AND MORE RUST Samsung Electronics "Bought this machine 2 years ago as I wash a lot of clothing. In that time, I am literally watching this machine rust before my eyes. I contacted Sears and..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Defective TV screen - Samsung Plasma TV -serial no. ZFG838YC700041 Samsung Electronics "I am re-writing the complaint and attaching the required documents. I had bought SAMSUNG plasma TV 43” model No PS43E40B1R from Samsung authorized dealer in Karachi ( Jaffar & Sons..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more