White dots keep appearing on TV screen, even when another source is on. TV was manufactured November, 2008, Purchased in 2009!

Everyday I continue to get more and more dots!

I understand that a law suite was settled for certain TV manufactured before, December, 2008. This suite needs to be extended for all Samsung TV's prior to 2009. A lot of trusting consumers have been taken for a ride.

Called Samsung and was told they only covered certain TV's with the problem prior to December, 2008. Asked to speak to someone higher up in the corporation and only got an address for the president of the corporation! How many letters has he read or answered?

Review about: Samsung Electronics Tv.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments

Samsung Electronics - SAMSUNG Plasma TV Samsung Electronics "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN I, Dato’ Dr. Tahir Mahmood, have been one of the admirer of Samsung Products since 2011, using Samsung mobile phones ( 7 untill now in use..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Rs265tdrs Refrigerator Review from Vancouver, Washington Samsung Electronics "This is what my Samsung Refrigerator model RS265TDRS did to my house. It killed my dog Ruffy and cat Amy. And all my fish. Something has to be done about..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung Does NOT Stand Behind Their Product!!! Samsung Electronics "I moved into a Jayman Masterbuilt home with brand new Samsung appliances in January 2011. Just after the one year warranty was up on our Samsung dishwasher, it broke...." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more