I have a DLP Samsung TV as well, it started out with a few white dots and have now populated the entire screen.I contacted Samsung customer service and they said my model is not one of the models mentioned I the lawsuit as to be repaired for free by Samsund and therefore have to pay $300 to repair my tv because it is no longer under warranty.

I have read reviews on Samsung flat panel TV's and some people have experienced white dots on there screens as well. I will not ever buy a Samsung TV ever!

These TVs do not have longevity and Samsung will not stand by their products.I have avoided buying Samsung products at all means I don't care how good a deal is on one of their TVs.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of samsung electronics tv from Samsung Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Samsung Electronics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was tvs and refrigerator. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Samsung Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments