4.2
Style and Design

Well I was not aware of the Recall that ended last year, so I had the calibration repaired on my own, but in the last few months my HTL6176SX/XAA 61 inch has developed thousands of white dots.I only went online to see if it could be repaired and I discovered countless accounts of the same issue, so I took a shot on calling the executive costumer service # on my 2007/08 TV.

After close to two hours later and 3 different reps, my DMD Chip is being repaired at no charge Monday completely free!!!!!! At first they told me no, then they said they'd pay for the part (I replied sir....... why would I pay for labor to repair a part of yours that was defective, he said yes I understand) at that time I was forwarded to the final rep in the ECS department, at first she said we will not cover the service then I parroted back what the second rep told me about covering the parts and she agreed because of the time I have spent she would authorize a one time total repair!!!!!!!!

I am amazed, I will def purchase Samsung in the future, I'm still thrilled with joy and disbelief.Be diligent and they will help you, I did mention I was aware of the lawsuit a couple of time.

Review about: Samsung Electronics Tv.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments