Bought dmr78 dishwasher ($1100) Worked well for first 6 months then made grinding noise.After looking on Internet we found hundreds of others in our shoes who were frustrated and feeling helpless.

Many had it fixed only to have it happen shortly after again and again. We phoned Samsung and of course got a call center and the rep said he had no idea that model had that problem and we should call a repair tech at our own cost.

This product is no longer available for sale and obviously with good reason.Since Samsung will not stand behind a poorly designed product I will not ever buy from them again.

Review about: Samsung Electronics Dishwasher.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments

Samsung Electronics - *** Samsung Samsung Electronics "I am a DIE-HARD Samsung customer (well until recently I was). I mean I have Samsung everything. Phones, TV's, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer. When Samsung releases a new phone it's..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Rs265tdrs Refrigerator Review from Vancouver, Washington Samsung Electronics "This is what my Samsung Refrigerator model RS265TDRS did to my house. It killed my dog Ruffy and cat Amy. And all my fish. Something has to be done about..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung Galaxy S6 Review from Saint Albans, West Virginia Samsung Electronics "so much for your galaxy s6 active being "rugged" ...might be waterproof but it's not 19 month old Dominic proof lol ...dropped it last night & the touchscreen stopped working..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung Un50Eh5000 50-Inch Hdtv Review from New Bedford, Massachusetts Samsung Electronics "Tv is 2 years old good thing i was home left bottom corner started to smolder almost like it would catch on fire if left u noticed ..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more