1.7
Style and Design

Update by user Aug 06

What are you paying FOR ??????

Original review posted by user Aug 06

This is been going on since May 2018

Samsung originally told me to contact Walmart which I did they no longer keep receipts on file for more than 90 days even had the nerve to speak with a very nice CEO who did some research on this.

After finding this out I was asked why Samsung did not know where they sold the original phone to being that I have the serial number and the IMEI number to the phone.

So upon contacting Straight Talk which said that they could possibly help with the IMEI number then had Samsung on the phone at the same time doing a conference call that was told that they would need the original date of activation email to me and that way Samsung would accept the phone back and everything will be cool during this conference call between Samsung and Straight Talk they said that straight talk said that they could not provide me with physical paperwork sent to my email they had no wait to do this said that unless we have valid activation fee there's nothing that I could do so when I would do when they do get valid activation email they could help me

Review about: Samsung Electronics Customer Care.

Reason of review: I was accused of selling a stolen phone?????.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

MatthewColes779

No one from Samsung has contacted me as of yet I took the phone back out there and I am still having problems with the Note 8 the no 8 wants to update and it can't update unless it's hooked up to Wi-Fi I do not have Wi-Fi in my apartment what am I supposed to do???? The Note 4 is still locked.