How come your web page and support systems, will not come up all the way on the internet?Also, whats wrong with programing features for the Samsung Solstice how come there is not just a single code for each Samsung?

I need the proper settings, so that I can program my phone to receive my hot mail and facebook messages?

How come, there is no family plan like other phone service provid?Your agency, should offer a service to your customers who are covering more than one phone at a time or has purchased more than one sim card at a time.

Had an Experience with Samsung Electronics?

Comments

Samsung Electronics - Defective TV screen - Samsung Plasma TV -serial no. ZFG838YC700041 Samsung Electronics "I am re-writing the complaint and attaching the required documents. I had bought SAMSUNG plasma TV 43” model No PS43E40B1R from Samsung authorized dealer in Karachi ( Jaffar & Sons..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung Galaxy S6 Review from Saint Albans, West Virginia Samsung Electronics "so much for your galaxy s6 active being "rugged" ...might be waterproof but it's not 19 month old Dominic proof lol ...dropped it last night & the touchscreen stopped working..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung washer RUSTING Samsung Electronics "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Is Samsung Scamming Customers? Samsung Electronics "I cannot believe the LACK of customer service I received from Samsung. I purchased a Samsung Smart TV in October that I gave as a gift at Christmas. Once the..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more